Registration OPEN for Summer PATA Virtual Workshop Week!
We are so excited to announce that registration is NOW OPEN for Summer PATA Virtual Workshop Week from July 27th – July 31st! We have an impressive line-up of national and international professionals within the performing arts, visual arts, and entertainment industries including voice teachers, singers, actors, dancers, filmmakers, and musicians. You DO NOT want to miss these workshops — it is an excellent opportunity to learn from professionals all around the world!
You can register for the entire week to attend any and all workshops, or you can register for individual workshop days. Cost is $225/week or $55/day.
Virtual Workshop Week will culminate in the opportunity to participate in a hybrid live and livestream performance on August 1st.
Our lineup includes the following workshops (with more to come!). Click on the presenter’s name for more information.
Monday, July 27:
– Kim Steinhauer, PhD (CEO & President OF Estill Voice International, Pittsburgh, PA, USA) / To Belt, or Not to Belt: Vocal Versatility and Power
– Reed Lochamy (Radio & Television Personality, Birmingham, AL, USA) / Storycraft
Tuesday, July 28:
– Simon Ward (Actor, Psychologist & Trainer, Sydney, Australia) / All Choked Up, Part I: Performance Psychology, Anxiety, and My Voice
– Kim McInnis (Singer/Songwriter, Pittsburgh, PA, USA) / Live from the Living Room: Home Studio 101
– Tara Snyder (American Actor, Educator, & Vocal Director, Orlando, FL, USA) / Character & Cartoon Voices
Wednesday, July 29:
– Anne-Marie Speed (Voice Teacher, Accent & Dialect Tutor, Voice Consultant & Coach for major record labels and Britain’s Got Talent, London, UK) / Introduction to Learning an Accent
– Leon Trayman (Voice & Performance Coach, London, UK) / Archetypes through Movement and Voice
– Nick Johnson (Film Editor & Screenwriter, Los Angeles, CA, USA) / Move Fast & Break Things: Making Movies in Hollywood
– Jenn Stafford (Professional Dancer, Los Angeles, CA, USA) / Q&A
Thursday, July 30:
– Hayley Bochner (Professional Hip Hop Dancer, Los Angeles, CA, USA) / Hip Hop
– Will Lochamy (Radio & Television Personality, Birmingham, AL, USA) / From the Basement to National Television and Radio
– Lonnie Barone (Executive Leadership Coach & Trainer, Philadelphia, PA, USA) / Difficult Conversations
– Chris Silcox (American Actor, Physical Performer & Stuntman, Los Angeles, CA, USA) / Being a Stuntman in Hollywood
Friday, July 31:
– Simon Ward (Actor, Psychologist & Trainer, Sydney, Australia) /All Choked Up, Part II: Performance Masterclass
– Lauren Timek (Dancer, Dance Teacher & Executive Lead Director at LimeLife by Alcone, West Pittston, PA, USA) / Stage and Character Makeup
– Jenn Stafford (Professional Dancer, Los Angeles, CA, USA) / Contemporary/Jazz & Improv