We have made the difficult decision to cancel traditional Summer PATA this year. With the current state of the world, we felt like it was the only decision to make, and believe that it is the only way we can ensure the safety of our performers and staff during these unprecedented times. While we are very sad that Summer PATA will not run as planned, we are already writing songs for our brand new original musical, “17 of Diamonds,” for next summer!
In the meantime, we’re hosting Summer PATA Virtual Workshop Week from July 27th – July 31st with incredible masterclasses from professionals from all over the world! Click here for more information.
We are happy to announce the return of our PATA Leadership Program for Summer PATA 2020!
Build your resume and gain invaluable leadership skills through our PATA Leadership Program! Five to seven individuals will be accepted into an apprenticeship for the three-week Summer PATA 2020 camp. Apprenticeships in this program will provide training in interpersonal and communication effectiveness, team building, and personal development. Strategies implemented will combine performance and art with powerful leadership techniques. Lonnie Barone, executive leadership coach and trainer, has utilized these strategies for over 30 years in Fortune 500 companies, as well as at Temple University and Ivy League universities such as The Wharton School of Business at The University of Pennsylvania and Harvard University.
The PATA Leadership Program aims to help young adults develop and enrich their marketability and leadership presence, as well as value community involvement, public service, and mentorship. Competencies targeted in this program will also foster problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must be at least 14 years old to apply
- Half-scholarship for tuition
- Advanced, professional-level training by executive leadership coach Lonnie Barone will include:
- Performance, public speaking, and leadership training
- Interviewing, resume writing, and interpersonal skill development
- Application of skills to performance environments
- Opportunity to demonstrate leadership and serve as a role model in the PATA program
- Will be awarded a certificate of accomplishment and completion of the PATA Leadership Program
- Opportunity for future promotion in the PATA organization
- Serve in an apprentice capacity to leadership team at PATA
- Follow direction and assume leadership projects and tasks as assigned by figures of authority at PATA
- Attend all scheduled leadership meetings
- Full-time presence and participation during the 3-week Summer PATA program