- Day 1. . . . . Depart for Ireland.
- Day 2. . . . .Arrive Dublin airport. Visit the city this afternoon.
- Day 3. . . . .Visit St. Patrick's Cathedral and Trinity College,
- Queen Elizabeth I.
- Day 4. . . . .Travel to Sandycove in south county Dublin to visit the
- Museum via Sandymount Strand and Sandymount village, the birthplace
- Day 5. . . . .Take a day trip to the beautiful remote countryside of
- Wicklow. Continue to Glendalough, a serene hidden valley beside two
- Day 6. . . . .Explore Dublin's Writer's Museum on Parnell Square and
- Joyce Cultural Centre. Tonight enjoy a performance at Dublin's Abbey
- Gate theatre with a backstage tour.
- Day 7. . . . .Travel to Sligo over the Hill of Tara in County Meath.
- in Newgrange, the 4000 year old passage grave located in the fabled
- Valley site. From nearby Ardee to Dundalk, stretches the plain of
- Muirthemne, the home ground of Cuchulainn.
- Day 8. . . . .Tour the Sligo countryside, including the seaside
- Rosses Point, Lough Gill, Dooney Rock, and the beautiful Glencar
- Visit Lissadell House and the graveyard of Drumcliff, where Yeats is
- under the shadow of the great Ben Bulben.
- Day 9. . . . .Depart Sligo for Galway, the most colourful of Irish
- traveling through the austere landscape of north Mayo, then on to
- and through the beautiful countryside of Connemara.
- Day 10. . . . .In Galway, visit no. 8 Bowling Green Street and the
- Druid Theatre.
- Day 11. . . . .Take the ferry from Rossaveal to Inishmore, the
- the Aran Islands where the Irish language is still spoken.
- Day 12. . . . .Travel south of Galway to the Burren. Stop at the
- Moher, continuing through Ennistymon and Clare to Gort.
- Day 13. . . . .Depart for Dublin via Galway, pass through Athlone in
- Day 14. . . . .Fly home, inspired by Ireland!