After our successful Leadership Program in Summer PATA 2017, we are happy to announce the return of our PATA Leadership Program for Summer PATA 2018!
Build your resume and gain invaluable leadership skills through our PATA Leadership Program! Five to seven individuals will be accepted into an apprenticeship for the three-week Summer PATA 2018 camp. Apprenticeships in this program will provide training in interpersonal and communication effectiveness, team building, and personal development. Strategies implemented will combine performance and art with powerful leadership techniques. Lonnie Barone, executive leadership coach and trainer, has utilized these strategies for over 30 years in Fortune 500 companies, as well as at Temple University and Ivy League universities such as The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard University.
The PATA Leadership Program aims to help young adults develop and enrich their marketability and leadership presence, as well as value community involvement, public service, and mentorship. Competencies targeted in this program will also foster problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Rising high school senior or recent high school graduate
- Rising high school juniors will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Half-scholarship for tuition
- Advanced, professional-level training by executive leadership coach Lonnie Barone will include:
- Performance, public speaking, and leadership training
- Interviewing, resume writing, and interpersonal skill development
- Application of skills to performance environments
- Opportunity to demonstrate leadership and serve as a role model in the PATA program
- Will be awarded a certificate of accomplishment and completion of the PATA Leadership Program
- Opportunity for future promotion in the PATA organization
- Serve in an apprentice capacity to leadership team at PATA
- Follow direction and assume leadership projects and tasks as assigned by figures of authority at PATA
- Attend all scheduled leadership meetings
- Full-time presence and participation during the 3-week Summer PATA program